Monday, March 27, 2017

Art and Soul: Portland


I can't believe that Art and Soul: Portland is just a week away. My classes aren't until the 8th, but still,  in a week and a half, I'll be in the Pacific Northwest. I'm looking forward to teaching three classes there.

Saturday, April 8th: Wish You Were Here
This full-day, mixed media class is all about using our lives as inspiration for making art postcards. Won't you come and and make tiny wonders of art?

Saturday, April 8th: Stencil Savvy
This evening workshop is all about making your own stencils. Using a see-through blue stencil film, we'll be using shapes, images, and writing to create unique one of a kind stencils. What fun!

Sunday, April 9th: Journal Fodder Junkies of the World Unite
This full-day journal workshop is all about diving into the journal with some tried and true layering techniques as well as a few new tricks. Why not come out and play in your journal all day?

I hope you can join me in Oregon!

No comments: